Mrs. Ranju Verma is one of the leading audiologist and speech therapist in Jaipur.She has the experience of more than 15 years in this field.She has keen interest and great experience in working with deaf children and screening the new born babies. She has witnessed extensive work going on in field of Speech and Hearing at international level across the world.To name few of them Melbourne,Hannower,Nottingam,Denmark,Sydney etc.
She is the owner of Sai Speech and Hearing Centre, a premier speech and rehabilitation centre functioning at Jaipur, offers services to people of all ages, from infants to adults. The center's goal is to improve communication through diagnostic evaluation, rehabilitative intervention and to provide the highest quality speech and language services.The centre comprises of Audiology and Speech Wing.
The audiology wing provides the following diagnostic and rehabilitaion services:
- Hearing testing for infants, children and adults
- Screening and diagnostic hearing test of newborns
- Auditory Brainstem Response(ABR) testing (BERA Test)
- OAE, Otoacoustic emission test
- Impedance Testing
- Special Hearing Tests
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispencing
- Cochlear Implant and BAHA candidacy test
- Neural response telemetry and mapping of Cochlear Implants
An in-depth orientation is provided to ensure the proper care and use of the hearing device, along with communication strategies to optimize benefit from the amplification devices.
In speech wing, our trained professionals offer rehabilitative services for the following disorders.
- Deaf/hard of hearing aural rehabilitation
- Cochlear Implant related spech and language therapy
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) evaluations and consultation
- Auditory Perceptual Deficits
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Cognitive Retraining
- Dysflency (stuttering)
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorder)
- Oral-facial anomalies (cleft lip & palate)
- Receptive and/or expressive language delays and disorders
- Voice disorders
The clinic has four well qualified staff who provide services to patients of all ages.
The clinic is fully equipped with air conditioned three consultation rooms set up with computers, BERA, OAE, Digital audiometer, sound treated audiometry room and hearing aid programming capability.
Sai Speech and Hearing Centre is commited to provide exceptional diagnostic and therapeutic services for individuals and families based on strong clinical skills and ethical practices. We assure you will get the best and advanced rehabilitation services through qualified and RCI registered professionals.